You’re getting married? Congratulations! Here are a few basics about The Creek’s wedding guidelines:
- We will marry one man to one woman.
- Both persons must be baptized and at least one of them an active member of The Creek.
- The fee is $800 (Includes a $150 non-refundable deposit. $200 Security Deposit will be refunded if the facility is not damaged or require special cleaning).
- Saturday weddings must start no later than 11:00 a.m. and end by 12:00 p.m. in order for everyone to exit the building no later than 1:00p.m. This is necessary to allow ample time to prepare for our evening services.
- Rehearsal dinners and receptions must be held off-site.
- Couples will be asked to abstain from sexual intimacy until after the wedding.
- Couples are required to participate in premarital counseling.
Interested in getting married at The Creek? Fill out this form.
Questions about getting married at The Creek? Contact us.