In four weeks, Moneywise students learn to identify and establish goals by creating a budget to achieve these goals. It allows people to learn more about their finances and have better information to have a control over their money. They will learn how to avoid the pitfalls and dangers that come with managing money.
Classes are offered the first 4 weeks of every month and can be joined at any point.
Classes are held at the following 2 locations:
- Franklin Road (6430 S. Franklin Rd.)
- 4:00 - 5:30 PM on Saturdays in GO Training Room (East Wing)
- Childcare is available in Kidustrial Park, our Children's Ministry
- Shelby Street (8435 S. Shelby St.)
- 6:15 - 7:30 PM on Thursdays in Training Room
- No Childcare Provided
Questions? Contact email@example.com