Sunday Afternoon Service Is Almost Here!
New Sunday Service Beginning January 7 at 4:30p.m.
We want to do all we can to carry out the mission we believe God has given us. That's why we're making this change, and we want you to be part of it.
Week after week people sacrifice time and energy serving in various areas at The Creek being the hands and feet of Christ—as a greeter, a classroom teacher in kidustrial park, or an usher to name a few. If you and your family attend Sunday morning worship, we ask you to consider serving at the 4:30p.m. service. Guest services and kidustrial park are hoping to fill the following spaces.
Adult Access Class | email@example.com
- 2 leaders on the 2nd & 4th Sunday
- Infant Room A / 2 leaders
- Toddler Room C / 3 leaders
Preschool | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 leaders on the 1st & 3rd Sunday / Blue Room 34
- 2 leaders on the 2nd & 4th Sunday / Blue Room 34
- 2 leaders on the 1st & 3rd Sunday / Green Room 45
- 4 leaders on the 2nd & 4th Sunday / Green Room 45
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade | email@example.com
- 2 weekly 1st grade leaders
- 1 weekly 2nd grade leader
3rd - 5th Grade | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 weekly 3rd grade leaders
- 1 weekly 4th grade leader
- 1 weekly 5th grade leader
Check-in Greeters | email@example.com
- 2 weekly leaders or 4 bi-weekly leaders
2 to 5 ushers
4 information center volunteers
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to have a room full of people and lots of energy—mark your calendars, invite your friends, or sign-up to serve at our new service, Sunday, January 7 at 4:30p.m.