Here are a few basics about The Creek’s wedding guidelines:
- We will marry one man to one woman.
- Both persons must be baptized and at least one of them an active member of The Creek.
- The fee is $800 (Includes a $150 non-refundable deposit. $200 Security Deposit will be refunded if the facility is not damaged or require special cleaning).
- Saturday weddings must start no later than 3:00 p.m. and end by 4:00 p.m. in order for everyone to exit the building no later than 5:00p.m. This is necessary to allow ample time for our custodial staff to prepare for Sunday morning services.
- Rehearsal dinners and receptions must be held off-site.
- Couples will be asked to abstain from sexual intimacy until after the wedding.
- Couples are required to participate in premarital counseling.