Keep the orange bags and buckets full!
So many of our neighbors are facing economic hardships during this time. We would like to give as much food and supplies as possible to help more families stay in their homes by paying rent or utilities while they are unable to work due to closure or illness.
In fact, we want to double our weekly goals to 1000 lbs. of food and $8000 in the orange buckets. But we can't do it without you.
Ways to donate:
Food and Generous Donations
Drop-off food or cash donations at the Franklin Road campus:
- Drop-off hours: Sundays, 9am-12pm, Mondays & Tuesdays, 1-3pm
- Need to stay in quarantine? You can donate to the Generous Ministry online or use a delivery service like Shipt or Amazon to send stuff directly to us:
6430 S. Franklin Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46259
- Want to serve in the warehouse with us? Send us an email and we'll be in touch.
- Other Resources
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
- E-learning lunch donation ideas: (See our Amazon shopping list)
- mac & cheese cups
- ramen noodles
- canned pasta
- pizza rolls
- chicken nuggets
- frozen pizza
- granola bars, fruit bars, cereal bars
- peanut butter and jelly
- cheese sticks
- apples and grapes
- tuna and chicken
- cheese and crackers