Keep the orange bags and buckets full!
So many of our neighbors are facing economic hardships during this time. We would like to give as much food and supplies as possible to help more families stay in their homes by paying rent or utilities while they are unable to work due to closure or illness.
In fact, we want to double our weekly goals to 1000 lbs. of food and $8000 in the orange buckets. But we can't do it without you.
Ways to donate:
Food and Generous Donations
Drop-off food or cash donations at the Franklin Road campus:
- Warehouse hours: Mondays, 1-3pm, and Tuesdays, 1-3pm & 6-7pm
- The warehouse will also be open during all 3 Worship & Prayer Events.
- Need to stay in quarantine? You can donate to the Generous Ministry online or use a delivery service like Shipt or Amazon to send stuff directly to us:
6430 S. Franklin Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46259
- Want to serve in the warehouse with us? Send us an email and we'll be in touch.
- Other Resources
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Best food items to donate: (See our Amazon shopping list)
- peanut butter and jelly
- canned chicken or tuna
- toilet paper, laundry soap, body wash
- cleaning products
- fruit juice
- canned soups
- boxed meals
- macaroni and cheese
- granola bars, fruit bars, cereal bars
- raisins, trail mix, fruit snacks
- canned fruits or applesauce
- spaghetti sauce, pasta
- milk, butter, eggs (expiration date two weeks out)
- baby items, diapers, wipes, food.
Perry Township School Supply Donations
As you shop for your own child’s school supplies, consider stocking another child’s backpack with the same supplies. Items can be donated to the GO! Warehouse at our Franklin Road campus during regular collection times or to our Shelby Street campus on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9am-5pm. More of an online shopper? Shop our Amazon wish-list
to know exactly what to buy.
- Crayola crayons
- Crayola markers
- Crayola colored pencils
- Plastic pocket folders with prongs
- Plastic pocket folders with pockets only, with holes
- 1” binders
- 1.5” binders
- 2” binders