We promise your little one will be taken care of just like one of our own.
We understand leaving your child can be overwhelming, but the volunteers in Kidustrial Park Nursery have chosen to serve with this age group because they love babies and toddlers. They're trained to care for the needs of your child.
Your child will participate in age-appropriate biblical teaching with a focus on music and experiential learning.
Stay in the loop
Follow us here:
- Like us on Facebook
- Sign up for text notifications by texting @creekbaby to 317.848.8996
- Are you expecting? Congratulations! We'd love to know your due date so we can send a small gift. Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below to have some of your questions answered.
How many volunteers are in each classroom?
Infant Room - 1:2
One volunteer per two children in the Infant Room
Early Walkers Room - 1:4
One volunteer per four children in the Early Walkers Room
Toddler Room - 1:5
One volunteer per five children in the Toddler Room
What is served during snack time?
- We usually serve Goldfish, yogurt melts, and vanilla wafers. If we are serving something else, a sign will be posted outside your child’s classroom.
- If your child has any allergies or special dietary needs and cannot eat what we have provided, let our volunteers know with an allergy sticker we provide.
What should be in my diaper bag?
- Labeled bottles or toddler cups
- Labeled pacifiers
- Change of clothes
What if we're potty training?
- Let the volunteers know and use the provided stickers. We’ll make sure to remind your child to give it a try.
- Bring an extra change of clothes
- Have your child wear a pull-up to the class
What is Family Dedication?
- Family Dedication happens twice a year and gives parents a chance to commit to raising their child in a God-honoring way.
- To participate, you will need to attend a Parent Class. The Parent Classes and ceremonies will be communicated in the Nursery and in regular Creek communications.