Preschoolers are in non-stop motion, so we believe in a fun, interactive approach when learning about God with them. We want to create a place where we harness that energy for fun and learning through games, songs, stories, and hands-on activities.
So, you can plan on a lot of singing, dancing, wiggling, and laughter each week. Be on the lookout for fun activities and silly games as we learn more about God together.
What your child will learn
We hope that by spending time with us, your child will learn that:
- God MADE me.
- God LOVES me.
- Jesus wants to be my FRIEND forever.
See below for some more info on our Preschool Programs.
What ages are in the Preschool
- 30 months to 5 years of age.
When can I drop off my child?
- Kids can be dropped off fifteen minutes before the start of each service.
What is served during snack time?
- We usually serve Goldfish and vanilla wafers. If we are serving something else, a sign will be posted outside your child’s classroom.
- If your child has any allergies or special dietary needs and cannot eat what we have provided, let our volunteers know with an allergy sticker we provide.
Is there programming for my child with special needs?
- Access Ministry supports and encourages individuals with special needs to recognize they are known, valued, and loved by God and by us.
What is Family Dedication?
- Family Dedication happens twice a year and gives parents a chance to commit to raising their child in a God-honoring way. To participate, you will need to attend a Parent Class.
- The Parent Classes and ceremonies will be communicated in the Nursery and in regular Creek communications.