What to Expect
Service TimesSundays at 9:15 & 11am
ParkingThere is parking located all around the building. Handicap parking is located along the front of the building.
Where do I get questions answered?In the Main Lobby, easily accessible from any of the three entrances, there is an Information Center staffed with people eager to answer your questions.
How do I get a nametag?You'll notice people wearing nametag stickers. We use these to know each other's names and to register children to go to kidustrial park. You can get pre-register here or at the Information Center on Sunday. Once registered, you can use any of the iPads located throughout the lobby.
Worship ServiceOur typical worship service includes live music with sermons delivered via video. We take communion every week during the service.
We have programming during both services for kids from birth to 5th grade. Learn more about The Creek's approach to children's ministry.
Where to go:
- Kidustrial Park is located in the main lobby, just outside the Worship Center.
- Family parking is located on the north side of the building, which is the closest and easiest entrance for dropping your kids off.
- There are two main areas: Birth-Preschool and Kindergarten-5th Grade.
- For their safety and security, each child and parent is required to have matching nametags to participate in and be picked up from Kidustrial Park.
- The whole family can check in at kiosks located all around the lobby. If you have questions, volunteers will be available to help.