Connecting people to Jesus can be as simple as picking up a few extra items at the grocery stores to be for our neighbors.
Here's how the process works:
- Pick up an orange bag from one of the entrances of the church and review needed food items
- Fill the orange bag during your next grocery visit
- Return groceries to bins at any church entrance the following Sunday
Suggested item shopping list:
- Frozen foods (meats, meals etc.)
- Frozen vegetables or fruit
- Milk, butter, eggs (expiration date two weeks out)
- Bread, tortillas
- Flour, sugar, baking soda
- Cake, biscuit, muffin mix
- Snack foods
- Fruit juice
- Canned soups, broth
- Canned fruits or applesauce
- Canned chicken, tuna
- Boxed meals, boxed sides
- Breakfast bars, trail mix, fruit snacks
- Spaghetti sauce, pasta
- Toilet paper, laundry soap, toothpaste
- Cleaning products
Drop-off hours: Sundays before services or Mondays 3-5pm
Food Co-Op 100
Would you and your family considering joining the Food Co-Op 100? We would love for you to consider partnering with this ministry at a deeper level.
- Commit to praying for the families that participate in the ministry.
- Receive monthly emails with updates, prayer requests, celebrations, and specific donation needs.
- Donate one orange bags, once per month for a year.
- The average cost to fill a bag is $30.
Sign up for the Food Co-Op 100
Give to the Generous ministry to support local families.